Pioneer Trekker NON POWERED GRAVITY FED portable diesel heater
For use in cabins, cottages, workshops, expedition tents, remote sites containers
The Trekker Portable Space Heater delivers the ultimate in clean, efficient heat and requires no electricity.
It is easy to start and operate and will deliver clean radiant heat for cents per hour; the heater operates on readily available diesel fuel and will run up to a full eight hours on about half a gallon (~2 litres) of fuel.
The heater is ruggedly built for both portability and reliability. Features include:
- compact size, at 12″(30.5cm) W X 15″(38cm) H X 16″(40.5cm) D, and lightweight at 16lbs(7.26kg) without a stack
- safe operation indoors in both permanent and temporary tent or portable structure applications
- use of a vaporizing burner and is controlled by a fully adjustable fuel regulator
- adjustable heat output from 4,000 BTU/h (1.2kW) to 12,000 BTU/h (3.5kW) with 0.12 US gal (0.45L) per hour fuel consumption on high
- two pot holders for cooking purposes
- multiple operational safety features such as a patented, non flooding burner, fuel regulator with overheat protection, fuel shutoff valve, and heat shield to protect against accidental contact.
$979 (inc GST)