Wallas 85 DP Ceramic Cook top surface mount
Specifications Fuel: Diesel Power: 900-1900 W 3000-6500 BTU Operating voltage: 12 V Fuel consumption: 0.09-0.19 l/h 3-6.4 oz/hr Electricity consumption: 0.19 A
$2200 (inc GST)
Wallas 85 DP ceramic stove represents the state of the art in marine cooking systems. Unlike the hazardous propane system, it uses diesel in its task as a responsive high temperature stove that will give years of service. The beauty of it is that you can use this stove as a heater as well, when fitted with a Wallas 270 heat blower lid. Imagine – to heat your boat and cook in it with the same unit! Unlike other systems, Wallas diesel cooktops draw combustion air from inside the cabin and carry exhaust outside the cabin. This feature forces fresh air to be drawn into the cabin area, drying the vessel interior and reducing the effects of mildew, while enriching the cabin with fresh air. An 85 DP can also be installed with a gimbal. Note that the gimbal and the heat blower lid cannot be simultaneously installed .
- Get rid of propane and forget about carrying heavy gas bottles into your boat.
- Save gas bottle lockers space for better uses.
- The Wallas diesel combustion process eliminates the need for hazardous heavier-than-air gaseous fuels.
No naked flame
- An open flame in a boat is always a hazard. None of the Wallas cookers have an open flame.
- An open flame also creates moisture in your boat. Unlike propane systems, Wallas stoves draw combustion air from the cabin and carry exhaust overboard. This process dries the cabin interior.
Fuel your stove with your boat
- 2+1 year warranty for all Wallas products. Register your unit here and get 3rd year of warranty.
- To ensure the highest quality, every single Wallas product is carefully tested before delivery.