Wallas 85 DT Ceramic Cook top flush mount
Power : 900-1900W 3000-6000BTU
Operating voltage : 12V
Fuel Consumption : 0.09l/h 3-6.4oz/hr
Electricity consumption 0.2-0.35A
$1980 (inc GST)
This flat-design stove has been constructed with flat aluminium edges and protrudes just 2 mm above the surface of the counter.
Wallas 85 Dt ceramic stove represents the state of the art in marine cooking systems. Unlike the hazardous propane systems, it uses diesel in its task as a responsive high temperature stove that will give years of service. The beauty of it is that you can use this stove as a heater as well, when fitted with a Wallas 270 heat blower lid. Imagine – to heat your boat and cook in it with the same unit!
Unlike other systems, the Wallas diesel stove draws combustion air from inside the cabin and carries exhaust outside the cabin. This feature forces fresh air to be drawn into the cabin area, drying the vessel interior and reducing the effects of mildew.
- Get rid of propane and forget about carrying heavy gas bottles into your boat.
- Save gas bottle lockers space for better uses.
- The Wallas diesel combustion process eliminates the need for hazardous heavier-than-air gaseous fuels.
No naked flame
- An open flame in a boat is always a hazard. None of the Wallas cookers have an open flame.
- An open flame also creates moisture in your boat. Unlike propane systems, Wallas stoves draw combustion air from the cabin and carry exhaust overboard. This process dries the cabin interior.
Fuel your stove with your boat
- 2+1 year warranty for all Wallas products. Register your unit here and get 3rd year of warranty.
- To ensure the highest quality, every single Wallas product is carefully tested before delivery.