Wallas 86D Convection oven
$3590 (inc GST)
The Wallas 86 D convection marine oven is truly a one-of-a-kind design, providing genuine forced-air cooking by using safe diesel forced-air technology. Its baking result is excellent, as the heat is distributed evenly due to convection. Wallas ovens can be gimbal-mounted for the most demanding seagoing applications. The oven is constructed of rigid stainless steel. There is a separate light inside.
Available either as a single oven 86 D or stove/oven combination model 87 D.
- Bake your buns evenly with a convection oven!
- With a gas oven, you have to carefully adjust upper and lower heat, which will burn both your nerves and your biscuits!
- Get rid of propane and forget about carrying heavy gas bottles into your boat.
- Save gas bottle lockers space for better uses.
- The Wallas diesel combustion process eliminates the need for hazardous heavier-than-air gaseous fuels.
No naked flame
- An open flame in a boat is always hazardous. None of the Wallas cookers have an open flame.
- An open flame also creates moisture in your boat. Unlike propane systems, Wallas stoves draw combustion air from the cabin and carry exhaust overboard. This process dries the cabin interior.
Fuel your stove with your boat
- 2+1 year warranty for all Wallas products. Register your unit and get 3rd year of warranty.
- To ensure the highest quality, every single Wallas product is carefully tested before delivery.