The unique Genesis II diesel hot water system provides fast hot water and optional air heating in the coldest of conditions in a super robust form. Say goodbye to the hassles, risk (in boats) and cost of LPG and enjoy the benefits of hot water and air heating from one compact setup when free camping, sailing or off the grid.
Backed by a two year warranty and with Dieselheat’s focus on great service, you will enjoy piping hot water, warmth and a good night’s sleep knowing that if you need help we have got your back.
The Genesis II has the following features:
- All 316 stainless steel, suitable for caravans and boats
- Insulated tank retains heat for efficient operation
- Fast heat up time, under 14 mins from cold
- Continuous flow rate of approx. 2L/min at 42 deg allows long, hot, water-wise showers
- Flexible installation arrangements allow installs in tight spaces
- Integrated air heating (optional)
- Includes tempering valve to ensure hot water is always delivered at safe temperatures
- Hot water when off the grid with no LPG or 240v
- All units fully assembled and tested prior to dispatch
The Genesis II diesel hot water and air heater uses a diesel water furnace to heat 12L of glycol stored in an insulated stainless steel tank. The glycol is maintained at 80 degrees by the furnace and is then used to heat water via an inbuilt plate heat exchanger.
The system will heat up in less than 15 minutes and from that point delivers hot water on demand, even at very low flow rates – something an instant LPG heater cannot do.
Pair the Genesis with a Bricor low flow shower head to have super water-wise showers – only 2.3L/min. Great for a caravan or boat where water is limited.
By adding in a Kalori fan head, the Genesis diesel hot water becomes an effective air heater, giving off up to 4kW of air heating from the single quiet Kalori Silencio 2 fan head.