- high quality Belief diesel air heater
- custom heavy duty stainless steel mounting plate (made by us)
- high quality stainless exhaust system with muffler and 2 lengths of exhaust
- combustion air inlet and fuel pump silencers
- duct and vents
- simple to use rotary controller
- wiring loom, nuts screws, fuel line etc.
- choice of quality fuel tank to suit all applications
- instructions written by us based on our experience doing installs
- 2 year warranty
- full phone backup and support, spares and service
Belief 2kW diesel air heater full installation kit (24V)
$1,130.00 – $1,295.00
Belief 2kW (24V) diesel air heater full installation kit includes all components for a quiet, quality installation. Backed by 2 year warranty, spares and service of a real company at a price hundreds of dollars below the European alternatives, it is great value for money.
- diesel air heater
- 2 x exhaust pipe and exhaust muffler
- inlet air silencer
- fuel pump silent mounting kit
- duct and 2 vent kit
- heavy duty stainless steel mounting plate
- wiring loom
- inlet air pipe
- fuel pump and mount
- fuel hose and connectors
- standard mounting plate
- user manual
- installation instructions
- rotary controller
- various nuts
- screws etc.
Plus the choice of one of these 3 fuel tank:
- 10L Easy Fit
- 10L Black Wafer Tank
- 10L Jerry Can tank
|Available Voltage||12v or 24v|
|Fuel Consumption (L/hour)||0.12 – 0.24|
|Operating Power Consumption (Amps @ 12v)||1.2 – 2.2|
|Weight total (kg) (exc. fuel tank)||2.6|
All air heaters sold by Dieselheat carry 24 MONTHS warranty from date of purchase. Warranty is return to base which means you are responsible for returning any defective heaters to us for repair.
If you have an issue every attempt will be made to fix it via phone or email. Warranty is on heaters only and does not cover any issues caused by installations performed by the customer or other parties. If we can’t fix any issues with heater operation over the phone or email then the unit and possibly other parts as we suggest to you depending on the issue must be returned to us using an Australia Post air bag at your expense.
On arrival at our premises we will set the unit up on our test bench to ascertain what problem has occurred. Any defects or issues with the heater will be fixed free of charge and the unit will be shipped back to you at our expense. If the unit operates without any problems it will be deemed an installation problem and this is not covered by warranty. Any costs involved in returning the unit to the customer is at your expense.
Please note all diesel air heaters need to be run at a high power setting for around 15 min every 4 to 5 hours to prevent carbon build up. If this is not done and the heater fails due to carbon build up this is not covered by warranty and any repairs needed will be charged.
Please do not try to disassemble the heater yourself whilst it is still under warranty without consulting with Dieselheat.