The Genesis II diesel hot water and air heater uses a diesel water furnace to heat 12L of glycol stored in an insulated stainless steel tank. The glycol is maintained at 80 degrees by the furnace and is then used to heat water via an inbuilt plate heat exchanger.
The system will heat up in less than 15min and from that point delivers hot water on demand, even at very low flow rates – something an instant LPG heater cannot do.
The Genesis II can be set up with either a Belief or Eberspacher furnace.
The Genesis II has the following features
- All 316 stainless steel, suitable for caravans and boats
- Insulated tank retains heat for efficient operation
- Fast heat up time, under 14min from cold
- Flexible installation arrangements allow installs in tight spaces
- Integrated air heating (optional)
- Includes tempering valve to ensure hot water is always delivered at safe temperatures
- Hot water when off the grid with no LPG or 240v
- All units fully assembled and tested prior to dispatch
Pair the Genesis with a Bricor low flow shower head to have super water wise showers – 0nly 2.3L/min, great for a caravan or boat where water is limited.
By adding in a Kalori fan head, the Genesis diesel hot water becomes an effective air heater, giving off up to 4kW of air heating from the single quiet Kalori Silencio 2 fan head.
Installation is simple. Connections to the water in and out, 12v power and a fuel line are all that is required.
The advantages of the brand new Eberspacher HS3 Furnace include:
- much quieter in terms of the combustion fan and overall noise
- uses the new Eberspacher super quiet fuel pump (no ticking sound)
- drops to low power much faster, so re-starts are much gentler and quieter
- longer service life – 3000 hours is claimed
- a stepless power output from 1.3 to 5kW, matching heat demand much better than the D4WSC (current Eberspacher model)
- when using fan heads for air heating, as long as the fan head is dissipating over 1.3kW it won’t cycle at all, and at low power it is as quiet as an air heater
- soft start water pump that primes more easily
- improved water and dust resistance
- a really good install kit