Portable diesel heater with a quality Eberspacher D2 heater fully enclosed in a rust proof 304 stainless steel enclosure. You can now take your heater from a workshop to a caravan to a tent.
Featuring integrated fuel tank, exhaust silencer, inlet silencer and controller, just add 12v and go. Designed and assembled by Dieselheat in Tassie, the portable has been built to all weather and plenty of bumps.
This portable is ideal for heating a tent, annex or to duct into a camper where installing a heater full time isn’t possible.
This Eberspacher heater operates on a thermostat only with the temperature sensor included on the controller.
This portable heater includes:
- 2.2kw Eberspacher D2 diesel heater
- 12v Anderson plug
- 10 hours on high or 30 hours on low from a single 3L tank
- fuel tank with low splash screw on cap
- weatherproof stainless steel enclosure
- muffler and fully lagged exhaust system
- combustion air silencer to minimise heater noise
- convenient strong carry handles
- wired remote controller and temperature sensor to hang inside your heated area
- 3.3m controller cable
- 3.3m power cable
- complete enclosure of the heater, fuel pump and hot exhaust muffler for safety and protection
DO NOT OPERATE THIS HEATER INSIDE, IT PRODUCES CARBON MONOXIDE AND MUST BE OPERATED OUTSIDE.
We recommend purchasing TPR high temperature super heavy duty ducting to bring the hot air inside.