The DH1 acts as a supplemental water heater when shore power or waste main engine heat are not available. The DH1 will ‘top up’ your hot water when either the shore power or main engine heating are not present, providing hot water at all times.
The DH1 is designed to operate with existing calorifiers (hot water tank) which are already installed in a boat, or can be combined with a new one.
The system can operate in conjunction with engine heating and 240V power heating, or can operate as the sole heat source.
- re-use your existing hot water tank and plumbing
- hot water when shore power and engine heat not available
- keep your engine and shore power heating
- all stainless steel construction, designed for marine applications
- easily add hydronic fan heating heads for cabin heating
- compact design to fit in tight spaces
- includes hot water tempering valve
The DH1 can be equipped with German made Eberspacher diesel furnace or a Chinese made Belief diesel furnace.
Read more about the DH1 here.