Wallas 22DT air heater 2.2kw PREMIUM
Make your own kit with
» Read more
$2430 (inc GST)
Boats to 7 metres
The 2.2 kW diesel heater has extremely low power consumption – only 0.9 A at maximum power.
Despite the low power consumption, the air volume capacity is better than in comparable 2 kW heaters on the market. Better air volume ensures good drying effect and heat distribution.
The effective output for the amount of amps consumed is the best in its class. Therefore, the heater is ideal for sailing boats budgeting power.
Thanks to the laminar burn process and silent brushless blower motors, the sound level is equal to the level of a whisper in a library. Furthermore, there is no combustion noise, so the boat next to yours can also enjoy the silence.
22 Dt can be installed into an engine compartment. With the help of two air inlets you can get fresh air and strengthen the heating effect. This results from taking both fresh air from outside and cabin air from inside to circulate the heat.
Wallas Remote Control allows you to heat up your boat remotely.
- 0.6 – 0.9 A power consumption enables you to keep your boat warm, even with a small battery capacity.
- A Wallas 22 Dt produces the most heat power per single Watt of electricity in this class.
- The measured sound level of the device is equivalent to a whispering in a library.
- Laminar combustion assures that your neighbour’s boat can also enjoy the silence of nature.
- 2+1 year warranty for all Wallas products. Register your unit here and get 3rd year of warranty.
- To ensure the highest quality, every single Wallas product is carefully tested before delivery.