Wallas 87 D Ceramic cook top and Oven
Fuel : Diesel
Power : stove
Operating voltage 12V
Fuel consumption : 0.09-0.44l/h 3-15oz/h
Electricity consumption : 1.06-2.66A
$5600 (inc GST)
The Wallas 87 D marine forced-air oven and stove is truly a one of a kind combination, providing genuine forced-air cooking by using safe diesel forced-air technology. The convection oven bakes your cake evenly while the stove cooks your meal efficiently. Wallas 87 D can be gimbal-mounted for the most demanding seagoing applications. The oven is constructed of rigid stainless steel and the stove of durable anodized aluminum.
The control panels are pre-installed and easy to use. The oven has a separate light inside.
- Bake your buns evenly with a convection oven!
- With a gas oven you have to carefully adjust upper and lower heat, which will burn both your nerves and your biscuits!
- Get rid of propane and forget about carrying heavy gas bottles into your boat.
- Save gas bottle lockers space for better uses.
- The Wallas diesel combustion process eliminates the need for hazardous heavier-than-air gaseous fuels.
No naked flame
- An open flame in a boat is always hazardous. None of the Wallas cookers have an open flame.
- An open flame also creates moisture in your boat. Unlike propane systems, Wallas stoves draw combustion air from the cabin and carry exhaust overboard. This process dries the cabin interior.
Fuel your stove with your boat
- 2+1 year warranty for all Wallas products. Register your unit here and get 3rd year of warranty.
- To ensure the highest quality, every single Wallas product is carefully tested before delivery.