INSULATED DIESEL HOT WATER FOR LARGER MOTORHOMES, BUSSES, OFF GRID HOUSES AND LARGE BOATS
The DH30 is our new and largest hydronic system for applications which need more hot water and have space for a larger system.
The beautifully engineered D5E HS3 furnace from Eberspacher modulates it’s heat output from 1.3 to 5kW, so the DH30 works avoids excessive cycling, this also minimizes noise and power consumption.
The DH30 is sold pre assembled and tested for easy installation. The kit includes the genuine Eberspacher installation kit with wiring, fuel line, exhaust, inlet air silencer and on/off switch. The Eberspacher Easystart Pro controller can also be purchase separately.
The DH30 has the following features
- All 316 stainless steel, suitable for caravans and boats
- Insulated dual skin tank retains heat for efficient operation
- Compact design fits in tight spaces
- Pre assembled and tested for easy installation
- Fast heat up time, around 9-10min from cold
- Integrated air heating (optional)
- Includes Watermark approved tempering valve and plate heat exchanger to ensure hot water is always delivered at safe temperatures
Pair the DH30 with a Bricor Ultra Max low flow shower head to have super water wise showers – 0nly 2.5L/min, great for a caravan or boat where water is limited. Alternatively use the Bricor Elite shower head for a more luxurious 4-5L/min shower.
By adding in a Kalori fan head, the DH30 diesel hot water becomes an effective air heater, giving off up to 4kW of air heating from the single quiet Kalori Silencio 2 fan head.
The advantages of the brand new Eberspacher D5E HS3 Furnace include:
- much quieter in terms of the combustion fan and overall noise
- uses the new Eberspacher super quiet fuel pump (no ticking sound)
- drops to low power much faster, so re-starts are much gentler and quieter
- longer service life – 3000 hours is claimed
- stepless power output from 1.3 to 5kW
- when using fan heads for air heating, as long as the fan head is dissipating over 1.3kW it won’t cycle at all, and at low power it is as quiet as an air heater
- soft start water pump that primes more easily
- improved water and dust resistance
- excellent installation kit
Kits now include the high temperature silicon floor plate to get the exhaust through the floor with a dust/water proof seal.
Time to useable hot water from cold start: 15min
Time to fully hot: 26min
Regeneration time between showers: 15min
Length of shower assuming 30 degree temp rise using Dieselheat shower heads:
Bricor UltraMax 2.5L/min @ 40PSI: >15min
Bricor Elite 4L/min @ 40PSI: 14min
Length of time the system can achieve a 30 deg temperature rise:
2L/min – >15min
3L/min – >15min
4L/min – 12min
5L/min – 7min
6L/min – 5min
These numbers are all affected by ambient temperature, installation layout and assume no concurrent air heating, so should be taken as a guide.