The Wallas Viking Air is a diesel air heater with up to 3kW output, specifically designed for marine applications. It utilises a Greenboost burner for cleaner, more efficient heating. The Viking also offers advanced control options, including remote control via bluetooth or wifi.
• Unit has a new PCB and an advanced control panel.
• More voltage tolerant during starting.
• Takes HVO synthetic biofuel or light furnace oil as well as standard diesel.
• The Greenboost burner offers efficient and clean burning.
• Very low surface temperatures on unit and exhaust pipe.
• New advanced control panel has Wireless / WiFi connection.
• RPM controlled fans for optimal performance.
• Program updates. Future option for program improvements & upgrades.
• Intelligent temperature control for optimizing heating & fresh air.
• Option for detachable Wireless thermostat beacon.
• Digital Graphical User Interface for status, control and alerts.
• Smartphone monitoring, alerts and control.
• Floor or wall installation
• Can be controlled by Award winning Buster Q and Askeladden C-command screens.
All Wallas products sold by Dieselheat carry 24 MONTHS warranty from date of purchase. Warranty is return to base which means you are responsible for returning any defective products to us for repair.
If you have an issue every attempt will be made to fix it via phone or email. Warranty is on the appliance and does not cover any issues caused by installations performed by the customer or other parties. If we can’t fix any issues with heater operation over the phone or email then the unit and possibly other parts as we suggest to you depending on the issue must be returned to us using at your expense.
On arrival at our premises we will set the unit up on our test bench to ascertain what problem has occurred. Any defects or issues will be fixed free of charge and the unit will be shipped back to you at our expense. If the unit operates without any problems it will be deemed an installation problem and this is not covered by warranty. Any costs involved in returning the unit to the customer is at your expense.
Please do not try to disassemble the product yourself whilst it is still under warranty without consulting with Dieselheat.