SUPER COMPACT DIESEL HOT WATER FOR SLIDE ON CAPMERS, SMALL VANS AND OTHER RIGS WHERE SPACE IS TIGHT
The DH9 is Dieselheat’s smallest and most versatile diesel hot water system, with super fast heat up time, the DH9 will provide a sink full of hot water or a continuous shower at 2.5L/min within 6-7 min of a cold start whilst occupying a space the size of a couple of shoe boxes.
The beautifully engineered D5E HS3 furnace from Eberspacher modulates it’s heat output from 1.3 to 5kW, so the DH9 can work with a small coolant volume whilst avoiding excessive cycling, this also minimizes noise and power consumption.
The DH9 is sold assembled with the tank and furnace back to back on an aluminum mounting stand for easy installation and suits small spaces. The kit includes the genuine Eberspacher installation kit with wiring, fuel line, exhaust, inlet air silencer and wiring to connect to the Dieselheat thermostat. The Eberspacher Easystart Pro controller can also be purchase separately.
The DH9 has the following features
- Our most compact hydronic system
- Fully assembled and tested for quick easy install
- All 316 stainless steel, suitable for caravans and boats
- Fast heat up time, around 7min from cold
- Integrated air heating (optional)
- Includes Watermark approved tempering valve and plate heat exchanger to ensure hot water is always delivered at safe temperatures
Pair the DH9 with a Bricor Ultra Max low flow shower head to have super water wise showers – 0nly 2.5L/min, great for a caravan or boat where water is limited.
By adding in a Kalori fan head, the DH9 diesel hot water becomes an effective air heater, giving off up to 4kW of air heating from the single quiet Kalori Silencio 2 fan head.
The advantages of the brand new Eberspacher D5E HS3 Furnace include:
- much quieter in terms of the combustion fan and overall noise
- uses the new Eberspacher super quiet fuel pump (no ticking sound)
- drops to low power much faster, so re-starts are much gentler and quieter
- longer service life – 3000 hours is claimed
- stepless power output from 1.3 to 5kW
- when using fan heads for air heating, as long as the fan head is dissipating over 1.3kW it won’t cycle at all, and at low power it is as quiet as an air heater
- soft start water pump that primes more easily
- improved water and dust resistance
- excellent installation kit
Kits now include the high temperature silicon floor plate to get the exhaust through the floor with a dust/water proof seal.
Time to useable hot water from cold start: 6-7min
Time to fully hot: 9-10min
Regeneration time between showers: 4min
Length of shower assuming 30 degree temp rise using Dieselheat shower heads:
Bricor UltraMax 2.5L/min @ 40PSI: >15min (recommended shower head)
Bricor Elite 4L/min @ 40PSI: 4.5min (pushing the limits, better to use a DH15 for this shower head)
Length of time the system can achieve a 30 deg temperature rise:
2L/min – >15min
3L/min – 9min
4L/min – 3.5min
5L/min – 2 min
These numbers are all affected by ambient temperature, installation layout and assume no concurrent air heating, so should be taken as a guide.