Portable diesel heater with a quality 2.2kw Belief heater fully enclosed in a rust proof 304 stainless steel enclosure. You can now take your heater from a workshop to a caravan to a tent.
Featuring integrated fuel tank, exhaust silencer, inlet silencer and controller, just add 12v and go. Designed and assembled by Dieselheat in Tassie, the portable has been built to withstand light rain and plenty of bumps.
This portable is ideal for heating a tent, annex or to duct into a camper where installing a heater full time isn’t possible.
This portable operates on constant power only, so can be turned up and down from the controller but does not have a thermostat.
This portable heater includes:
- 2.2kw Belief diesel heater
- 12v Anderson plug
- 10 hours on high or 30 hours on low from a single 3L tank
- fuel tank with low splash screw on cap
- weatherproof stainless steel enclosure
- convenient strong carry handles
- muffler and fully lagged exhaust system
- combustion air silencer to minimise heater noise
- wired remote controller
- complete enclosure of the heater, fuel pump and hot exhaust muffler for safety and protection
This portable can be made in a 24V version on request.
DO NOT OPERATE THIS HEATER INSIDE, IT PRODUCES CARBON MONOXIDE AND MUST BE OPERATED OUTSIDE.
We recommend purchasing TPR high temperature super heavy duty ducting to bring the hot air inside.