COMPACT INSULATED DIESEL HOT WATER FOR MOTORHOMES, CARAVANS, OFF ROAD TRUCKS AND SMALL TO MEDIUM BOATS
The DH15 replaces the DH12, Dieselheat’s most popular diesel hot water system, with super fast heat up time, the DH15 will provide a sink full of hot water or a continuous shower at 2.5L/min within 9-10 min of a cold start.
The beautifully engineered D5E HS3 furnace from Eberspacher modulates it’s heat output from 1.3 to 5kW, so the DH15 works with a small coolant volume whilst avoiding excessive cycling, this also minimizes noise and power consumption.
The DH15 is sold pre assembled and tested for easy installation. The kit includes the genuine Eberspacher installation kit with wiring, fuel line, exhaust, inlet air silencer and on/off switch. The Eberspacher Easystart Pro controller can also be purchase separately.
The DH15 has the following features
- All 316 stainless steel, suitable for caravans and boats
- Insulated dual skin tank retains heat for efficient operation
- Compact design fits in tight spaces
- Pre assembled and tested for easy installation
- Fast heat up time, around 9-10min from cold
- Integrated air heating (optional)
- Includes Watermark approved tempering valve and plate heat exchanger to ensure hot water is always delivered at safe temperatures
Pair the DH15 with a Bricor Ultra Max low flow shower head to have super water wise showers – 0nly 2.5L/min, great for a caravan or boat where water is limited. Alternatively use the Bricor Elite shower head for a more luxurious 4-5L/min shower.
By adding in a Kalori fan head, the DH15 diesel hot water becomes an effective air heater, giving off up to 4kW of air heating from the single quiet Kalori Silencio 2 fan head.
The advantages of the brand new Eberspacher D5E HS3 Furnace include:
- much quieter in terms of the combustion fan and overall noise
- uses the new Eberspacher super quiet fuel pump (no ticking sound)
- drops to low power much faster, so re-starts are much gentler and quieter
- longer service life – 3000 hours is claimed
- stepless power output from 1.3 to 5kW
- when using fan heads for air heating, as long as the fan head is dissipating over 1.3kW it won’t cycle at all, and at low power it is as quiet as an air heater
- soft start water pump that primes more easily
- improved water and dust resistance
- excellent installation kit
Kits now include the high temperature silicon floor plate to get the exhaust through the floor with a dust/water proof seal.
Time to useable hot water from cold start: 9min
Time to fully hot: 14min
Regeneration time between showers: 7min
Length of shower assuming 30 degree temp rise using Dieselheat shower heads:
Bricor UltraMax 2.5L/min @ 40PSI: >15min
Bricor Elite 4L/min @ 40PSI: 7min
Length of time the system can achieve a 30 deg temperature rise:
2L/min – >15min
3L/min – 13min
4L/min – 6min
5L/min – 3 min
These numbers are all affected by ambient temperature, installation layout and assume no concurrent air heating, so should be taken as a guide.