The Wallas Spartan is a diesel air heater with up to 4.5kW output, specifically designed for marine applications. It utilises a Greenboost burner for clean, efficient heating. The Spartan also offers advanced control options, including remote control via bluetooth or wifi.
• Takes HVO synthetic biofuel or light furnace oil as well as standard diesel
• Low voltage need: starts 9,6volts
• Unit has a new PCB and advanced control panel
• Greenboost burner for more efficient and clean burning
• Very low surface temperatures in unit and exhaust pipe
• New advanced control panel has Bluetooth / WIFI connection
• RPM controlled fans for optimal performance
• Program updates. Future option for revolutionary program and controls
• Wallas Application control by WLAN and Bluetooth network
• Floor or wall installation option
• Intelligent temperature control for optimizing heating and fresh air
• Option for detachable Bluetooth thermostat beacon
All Wallas products sold by Dieselheat carry 24 MONTHS warranty from date of purchase. Warranty is return to base which means you are responsible for returning any defective products to us for repair.
If you have an issue every attempt will be made to fix it via phone or email. Warranty is on the appliance and does not cover any issues caused by installations performed by the customer or other parties. If we can’t fix any issues with heater operation over the phone or email then the unit and possibly other parts as we suggest to you depending on the issue must be returned to us using at your expense.
On arrival at our premises we will set the unit up on our test bench to ascertain what problem has occurred. Any defects or issues will be fixed free of charge and the unit will be shipped back to you at our expense. If the unit operates without any problems it will be deemed an installation problem and this is not covered by warranty. Any costs involved in returning the unit to the customer is at your expense.
Please do not try to disassemble the product yourself whilst it is still under warranty without consulting with Dieselheat.