Eberspacher are undoubtedly the ‘Mercedes Benz’ of diesel air heaters. If you want the best, including no more ticking fuel pump, the quietest most reliable heater, the best high altitude performance, the most comprehensive install kit – the new D2L Eberspacher sold by Dieselheat is the way to go.
Backed by a 2 year warranty and Dieselheat’s focus on great service you will enjoy more red wine and cheese, sitting around in the warmth, followed by a good night’s sleep knowing if you need help we have got your back.
New D2L Features
- Easy start pro full digital controller
- Brushless motor with longer service life and stepless power control
- Super quiet fuel pump (no ticking)
- Quieter blower (fan)
- Stepless heat output levels and improved temperature regulation
- Built in altitude sensor up to 3000 feet
Dieselheat Premium Kits Have More
With Eberspacher PREMIUM from Dieselheat you are getting a kit that combines the top notch new Eberpacher model D2L heater with our best install components – it’s better than a standard Eberspacher kit. Our Kits Include what the others don’t:
- Combustion inlet silencer
- Inline fuel filter, joiners and clamps
- 4m of quality heavy duty power cable, inline fuse and battery connectors.
- Aluminium cover
- Printed installation instructions (not just a DVD)
Plus standard kit components
- Espar / Eberspacher airtronic D2L diesel air heater
- Easy start pro controller
- Heavy duty mounting plate
- All duct, vents, screws etc. for full install
- See the kit contents tab for a full list of kit components
The Eberspacher D2L Airtronic diesel fueled heater offers optimised fuel efficiency, a range of operation modes and unsurpassed safety standards. Certified for installation in passenger areas and in proximity to dangerous substances.
The D2L is the updated version of the D2 – featuring better high altitude performance, much quieter fuel pump, long lasting brushless motor, and stepless heating from 850W to 2,200W.
The standard heater is suitable for normal heating operation up to an altitude of 3000 meters, for operation above 3000 meters an altitude kit will be required.
Please note that this kit does not include a fuel tank. We have a large range of fuel tanks available, check the fuel tank section of our website.
We specialise in ready to go caravan kits, plus we can advise you on and prepare custom kits for boats and tiny houses.